Wednesday, November 24, 2004

whii :)

had a fun phone call with Vi..
I d love to do that more often
I d love to do so much things so many times, dont we all..
lol

Went to Gent today
some RoD stuff..
and :D the Machiavelli expansion :D GREAT GAME!! and The tesmimony of Jacob Hollow Looks like a very moody game
I look forward to trying them both :)
hehe

:s I'm easilly tired these days :( its a backlash from being sick I guess. I was tired from a small walk ik gent (tough not all would consider that a small walk :D) I m planning on going to bed now anyway :)

Tomorow is RoD day.. I have tons of work & since im recuperating today, I havent found the time to actually DO it. I have another problem tough.. I dont have cool pants to wear on RoD :( Its a PROBLEM!! & I dont feel like prancing around in Kilt!!

watched the end of LotR2 expanded ed today while calling.. Some cool additional scenes! Scenes that really Added to the whole & the story of the movie.. & funny too

I really feel like trying Jacob Hollow!! Maybe tomorow afternoon with my bro

guess im off to bed now..
sleepaah :D

-.-

No comments: