Wednesday, September 22, 2004

depressing period
My mood is down the drain

Watchin "Home on the Range"
even thats depressing
tough it has Mighty Funny Moments Yall Hafta Recon :D
The fact that they keep the dialogues the same every movie & the main setting & .. is getting quite bothering tough :/ The only thing that they change is the FUCKIN THEME! The Theme Music btw, isnt all that memorable either
The scheme has something funny & cunning (lol) tough.. Amazingly enough..

I did a deviation.. Check it out here! I donty know If I'll keep it on tough since Stitchy hasnt seen it yet & since its his eyes..

I wanted to take a long hot shower.. It d have done GOOOD but when I was finally ready to go, the family was about to go to sleep.

I hope tomorow ll be fun @ Gent :/
Dont know what transport I'll use tough..

No comments: