Sunday, September 05, 2004

Studied some
wasted some time (a lot)

Discovered Expedition Robinson is starting again on Monday
YAY :D
Gonna tape it & watch it after my exam the next day

I saw some cool Giger art yesterday, wich required you to put your eyes off focus to see a 3d image.. And I was actually able to see the image wich quite astounded me.. Not because one needs a special viewing technique but because of my eyes.. Been thinking about it ever since, I really want to see more of those now that I know how to "see" them!

Started a new long term room project today.. Drew eyes & a nose on an a4 & put it on the wall.. Next I'll be adding the body & so on .. but only shards.. Difficult to explain in writing, expecially since I dont know what parts I'll draw & what parts I wont.. Probably gonna be a girl, Sitting, probably hands on her knees, .. So I'll probably draw the knees with the hands on.. I'll see :D

Study some more & Sleeeepy time!

No comments: