Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Funny site passed on to me by John.. This is the output (translated from THIS VERY BLOG!!!)
..
Ok, got y all worked up for nothing.. it doesnt output Anything & hey, look, I dont feel like trying again. Anywho, the output I saw generated when the url was passed on to me was quite hillarious

On other news..
The Bourne Supremacy is NICE :)
Im getting myself some FREE posters from Vespasius.. You know, the toilet poster ppl :)

& I might me falling apart.. I think :/
I need some time on my own
but its not likely I'm getting it any time soon since my family needs their grief process too.. & pitty for anti social me, theirs is quite social.. And ofcourse, I'm only anti social when it comes to my own problems.. When it comes to anything else (like helping others) I'm social as hell & ... But this time its just too hard to manage, too hard to stay sane!

I want to go to bed early today..
A failed effort ofcourse, but still.. I 'm trying

No comments: