Friday, September 17, 2004

My friends are dumb.. They think I'm listening but instead I'm blogging.. They re telling me song names & crap.. The only way I ever hear a word is when Stitch pokes me.. Or when he goes German "Du bist was du ist".. Yeaha

Stitch just read this.. They re all poking me now :s
braindead I fear :s

Sleepy time
We played Bo*poke*mberman earlier.. was amusing!
Warcraft 3 failed tough :/
Movie too

Stitch doesnt know the difference between a normal & a cross link cable
& Dirkie is talking about penetratin cool chicks in informatica

Du riechst so gut
I dont think they understand much what I'm typing
they dont really say mu*poke*ch

Dirkie says Penetration and Fit Blieben
Stitch says Schwanz Blazen
Kneth isnt very talkative.. I think he s doing it all :s

Sleep

No comments: