Sunday, September 12, 2004

Ok, so I dont really feel like bloggin Big..
Rather bloggin SMALL

I had a nice weekend.. Was the Youth House thingy.. we had fun

The homecomming wasnt nearly as nice tough!
My dad had a brain bleeding something. He busted an artery (or something like that) I know the exact thing in Dutch but hey, I ve got better things on my mind than figuring out whats it all called to put it in my blog. Anyhow, its in the speaking part of his brain, he already had surgery for the busted artery and is going to have other surgery soon to make sure it doesnt happen again (he had 2 risky ones, one repaired now) Lets hope this all doesnt end badly :(
Spent the evening talking to my mom (upon arival) and eating some and chatting & calling some friends......
I was quite happy about some ppls reactions, except for one who didnt really seem interested.. Other priorities.. why the fuck not..

Watched some futurama.. The addiction is heavy tough.. I feel like spendin the night with 'em :)
Gotta get some sleep tough.. I'm really tired :/ & I have to get up at 11.30 to visit my dad at the hospital at 1..

Somewhere I might confess to myself that I dont like the idea of going to bed coz I'll have to face some demons there :( In a way, I'm having the scare of my life.. And the bad thing about it is that I cant just relativate it all in saying that in the end, all ll be well again because I'm just slightly too smart to not realise that just isnt true. An interesting yet unwelcome feeling.. On the other hand, isnt it always like that :/

No comments: