Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I got a letter from Ashes today :D :D :D
YAY
It had nice postcards with explenations
NICE pictures of her house & ..
& a REALLY nice picture of HERSELF :)
She Rules! & looks Great :)
I 'm looking forward to her baby pics :) & the Budha Belly pic :)
I really should work & save up LoadZa money so I can get to PA!!!

Might be next year we go on vacation in America (family thing) and there would only be One state in between PA & .. eeehrm .. North Carolina.. Yay :D would be between Charlotte & Monroe.. The wrong side of.. but whatever.. I'm SO stealin a car to get to her (or renting or whatever.. I'll be 23 then, cant pose Any problem.. hehe.. ROADTRIP!)

I took an Evil test today..


How evil are you?

Yeah! As I always suspected :D hehehe
I tried to get the other side (Angelic) to know if it was possible and Yeah.. I seem to be Honestly Evil :D Yeah

Futurama = cool

Finished the last Ravenloft book I had here
Bought the first Akira (dutch version - yay) of five.. And all together finished it an hour later :) I like it beter then the movie so far.. Really nice!

The book really got me thinking about alternative story telling, asin drawing a city overview & conversation on it.. Its an old trick but I just hadnt tought about it yet

I was in a Fuckin Trafic Jam - Damned - in driving to school - actually took me 15m longer than my worse case scenario and 15m to persuade the school to let me make my exam. Didnt need em tough.. Too Fuckin Difficult Exam! Aaaarghl! HELL
After that I drove to the center o town and had some shoping fun.. Looking around some, .. 2 hours of Calisto solved my reading & chill needs. I saw Larissa in going home.. It was fun

Saw the Expedition Robinson (survivor in english if im not mistakin') I taped yesterday
Looks NICE, Really COOL :)
The mangrove thingy is just IT :D hihi
I really should participate one day

SNOWBOARD :D
As I told before, I might have an American snowboard brought here and guess What
I Fuckin Managed to choose a certain board & producer from FRANCE!
AARGHL
I really like the Hammer Contact 159

Or the Hammer Contact 162 - probably this one since.. well - a know.. thats about the size I need :D lol (being 1.80 and blah blah - whatever)

GOTTA LOVE THAT BOARD :D YAAY - GOTTA love the Blue :)
With ofcourse Flow bindz :D

And now.. Its about Sleepy time - YEAH
I'm agonisingly tired :(

No comments: