Tuesday, September 28, 2004

so.. @ school.. I cant get Combi (meaning doing 2 yrs together) bc I failed for a total weight of 16 & the max for cummul is 15.. Asin BITCH :/
But I can do a Freaky heavy IAJ & to be honest its quite a relief since that ll buy me more space any way.. So IAJ here I come :)
I'm already feeling more optimistic again

I'm tired now tough.. I couldnt sleep till after 3, had to be up at 7 (leave home at 7.15, so..) and .. well it hurt :) So I slept for 2 hrs (hurting all over), then watched Robinson (I think its called Survivor in English speaking countries) and called some with Stitch for advice on my IAJ

And now, i'm off to bed, for an exhilliarating day tomorow (or whatever) The brighter side is that I dont have to be in lessons before 12.30, meaning I wont go to gent before 11 or what, anywho, I can sleep some more :) yay

The last weeks I have had the comfort of sleep.. I only NEED 3hrs a night to function 100% but I really enjoy 12 hrs :) hehehe

Oh & I got Gunnm: The last order 4 :D I'm SOOOO Curious
But I think I'll finish my Ravenloft book first.. Patience :D Wont be that hard tough since its a REALLY Interesting read!!

Im still really happy bout my iPod btw :D

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Hmmm...its funny that you just posted a comment on my blog, cuz i was just in the middle of reading a little bit about you.
Thanks and I hate my layout...but ty.
Yes I suppose hate comes from the heart. But anger breeds hate, and I do not want to hate. Hate eats away at your insides. I want to someday be happy. So for now I just remember the memories that were good....so I don't drown myself in evilness.
The world is not all completely dark,...and I take back my comment about all men sucking.....at least the ones I've met do!!
Take care...and I'm gonna add you to my list of daily reads. I think we could all use some traffic. Traffic is good!
Peace!