Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Yahoo :D
More BIG SCREEN MANGA comming up :D YaY :D Finally! And one of them will be a Ghost in the Shell sequel, wich is extremely good news Altough I'm curious how it will be since we ve all seen manga that doesnt quite stick and .. the story seems quite wierd.. Anypoop.. I'm looking forward to it :D
Whooow!! Checked IMDB and the Official page and it looks Yummy :D Starring Batou, Aramaki, .. (no kusanagi tough :( since she .. kinda .. married .. in the first movie) section 9 :D yay! And the story looks promessing also! (I read the manga..) The first covers the last part of the manga & this one seems to cover a very interesting killer sex bot thingy in the first part of the manga (if i'm remembering well.. Its been a while.. Ghost in the Shell was the first manga I ever bought, when I was 16 - 6 years ago, so..)
I'm Positively Looking Forward to it :D And the sites are worth checking for the eye candy alone :D

I rediscovered Xara.. check my Dev Art acc (journal & scraps).. Its great..

Aargghl! Firefox is getting on my nerves! It doesnt handle focus shifts very well! It might sound wierd, but it doesnt - aarghl! DEVIOUSLY ANNOYING! Really TOO much! I'll have to find a solution to this, but on the other hand, other things need remedied too, so it 'll just all get fixed when I upgrade to the other box standing near me.. after my exams

And now is Sleepy Time

No comments: