Friday, September 03, 2004

Today numerous things happened
My sleep got messed up :/ slept from 2.30 till 5.30 & was Clear Awake (utterly discusting) then read till 6, slept 6 till 7 - or at least tried to sleep :/ Went downstairs for chatter & TV in between 7 & 8, then slept till 11 :/ Painfull

Did my exam.. Wich is all I'll say about it.. I dont dare say more!

Pool time @ Johns place.. ParTay :) With a lil terrace afterwards (Calisto)

Then the drive home..
On the way I understood why I drive so agressively with this car..
First of all, I dont like driving it, I cant cruze in it, its made for speed :/ So I want to get at my destination ASAP
Second is that I use that style to keep my guard.. So that I dont dull my reflexes.. Wich happens really fast. Its actually not the reflexes, its my eyes.. I go off focus due to disintrest :/ Its scary so I need to stay awake.. & driving keeps me on guard
Another thing is I like speed, being snowboarder.. Luckely I dont drive like I snowboard! Its my biggest fear each time I get back.. If I drive like I snowboard.. THAT would be agressive driving, reaally! Edgy!

Food was ok when I got home
& now I feel like SLEEPING

Might read @ my book first.. Finish it actually
So YAY, SeeYa

No comments: