Friday, September 03, 2004

I Finally discovered why in my Big Ass playlist Moby was still able to drive me MAAAAD! I had 18 two times! I lovingly solved that problem :) The next problem ofcourse was what genre to put it on my ipod with.. So I teamed it with Lamb under Ambient.. I'm sure that is NOT what moby (or lamb) are as genre, but suits my needs.. (if anyone can tell me.. & Faithless too)

Tomorow Exam - Bweurgh! gonna sign of here to study some & sleep some
Then get Rein & Then pass that SonOvaBitch Exam - AARGHL

Fruit finally has her 20g iPod :) Yay
she was kinda freakin on it to get it right tough :/

Mine is at 1444 songs, good for 6.42G + about 15G of data.. I'm so glad mine is 40G :D
I'm also getting an iTrip so I can play it to my radio!! :) (really gettin set up - Yeah)

Really REALLY thinking bout washing my dreadz! Maybe tomorow before fetching Rein (She ll probably apreciate it - Hehe)

Still reading "Knight of the Black Rose" & still one bundle o hormones :/ Exam Stress :D hehe

1 comment:

Angelotte. said...

ok, so i freaked a bit.. it's normal.. it's called "me & new stuff"
i'm ok now :p