Thursday, September 30, 2004

Went to Gent for my school thing to get some papers
had some fun @ chocolate bar & stuff
showered
Listening to the new Joe Cocker album (my mom bought)
Reading Akira part 2, the dutch version
finished Gunnm: the last order part 4 (Niiiiiiiiceeee!)
just ate some pasta
sleepy time

I should really update my template tough :/
I need to add the blog I created earlier
& desperately need to add the shellibells blog.. She seems such a nice girl/woman.. Read it :D

Wont be online the next couple o days.. School Breakin Party @ Johns tomorrow, Life this weekend.. Gonna be SO TIRED on Sunday :/

1 comment:

Shelli said...

You are the coolest...not even finished editing and you are already reading my post!
For some strange reason I am having a problem posting links on my blogs....wtf?
I must be PCtarded.
take care