Friday, December 03, 2004

As some may have noticed, I've grown an addiction

Vi..
The greatest Highs possible :) An Experience to repeat .. over & over & over again :)
When i'm outa vi, I have to admit I'm not all that concentrated & stuff.. mind keeps wandering off & so on :/ But its worth it..
Lol


My plans for presents for dirkie are spoiled! aarghl
Ppl dont always seem to get that if I say that time and no later doesnt mean they can give it nearly 10 hours later !! :/
So I'll have to go tomorrow afternoon requiring me to change my RPG plans & ..
But there s always an up side :D

watched The Forgotten recently with Stitchy.. Dissapointing movie!
Im itching to see the Incredibles tough :D

2 hrs o math today.. the only two hours I needed to attend today - & one of the two teachers cancels :/ Wich was good in a way coz I was litterally falling asleep! Interesting lesson tough :/

I also learned that I have 2 exams in one day.. Math in the afternoon and Database shite in the morning.. I'd like to arrange a different date for the database one but on the other hand.. I dont want to mess up the teachers whatever by being a pain in the ass.. So I'll go talk to the school person responsible for all that & see if its a problem or not.. If it is I ll just take 'em both the same day!

Looking forward to tomorrow night! Dirkie s party.. and to sleep late all sunday :) Im going to Love sunday!! :) *giggles*

My Ipod is comming in handy these days.. Certainly with the iTrip I got.. Its a fun toy :D I only need to reconfigure it a lil.. one of these days :)

Yesterday evening was evil too
With John & all..

This is probably my most chaotic blogger entry ever!
Whatever :)

Blah

No comments: