Wednesday, December 08, 2004

doubt..
I have doubt in trusting someone.. when someone alledgedly does something that doesnt fit within the set boundries..
Then the boundries and the trust have to be reset to match that persons behavior..
Pitty, but good!


on lighter news..
I had fun phone calls this night..
Someone got some news and now he s .. angry - Maybe even hurt but since he can barely give his anger an outlet.. Anywho, the calls this night were .. incoherent and didnt really ammend to something.. Anger has many faces.. Tonight I heard a saddening face.. When anger flirts with agression, I can only feel sad!
But again, Time will tell its tale :)
I only hope it doesnt always have to be told at between 3 and 6 in the morning!


On happy news :)
I got a nice email from Vi & I'm looking forward to hearing her, but even more seeing her soon!! I only hope I dont go mad with curiosity :D In vain coz I've ALREADY gone mad with curiosity :D
She s such a sweety!!


Its a pitty people sometimes have to adress the negative sides in life too..


And..
AARHL I CANT GET MY iPod MOUNTED.. - wierdly enough
I'm running a new kernel now.. 2.6.9-R9 (Gentoo Dev Kernel)
But I should really pick 2 days to work on my box - non stop - so I can get it all sorted out! The list of shit I need to do to get it working as I want it is Sickening :/


I'm looking forward to tomorrow night & friday night! As opposed to this evening :/
ah well..


Ooh & also to an invite I got for the end of the year, during vacation! fun :)


Time for paper!
(and so far another highly incoherent blogger post)

No comments: