Friday, December 17, 2004

I was Ordered to eat a spider or "take this Quiz"

3 Names you go by:
3 screen names you have:
3 things you like about yourself:
3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
3 parts of your heritage:
3 things that scare you:
3 of your everyday essentials
3 things you are wearing right now
3 of your favorite bands/artists
3 of your favorite songs at present:
3 things you want to try in the next 12 months
3 things you want in a relationship
2 truths and a lie
3 physical things about the opposite or same sex that appeals to you
3 things you just can't do
3 of your favorite hobbies
3 things you want to do really badly right now
3 careers you're considering
3 places you want to go on vacation
3 kids names:
3 things you want to do before you die
3 people who have to take this quiz now or eat a spider!

..
Does just posting it count for taking it?
Coz I might choose the spider if I actually have to fill it in! (I did try!!!)

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I will find the biggest ugliest spider on the earth (I will hunt down Joe Rogan don't make me do the Fear Factor shit!!) that squishes out the most gross guts for you to munch on and has a ton of creepy crawly legs with fur on them...oh, and spikes!! and hopefully you will NOT enjoy it! LOL ; S
You cheated!! That's not fair! Ok, Ok...one of these days I'm gonna find one that is so interesting you just can't resist.