Saturday, December 25, 2004

First off.. I succeeded in my "Resist MMORPG test" :) YAY!

I was normally going out tonight, but when we were going to start off, Nijdrop was most likely closed and Vi had already smsed me they were going to have a grils eve, so I had a Guys Eve (lol) with Tom & Dirk..

We played Jacob Hollow.. (Nice, still :D)
and Machiavelli - Dark ages! We FINALLY played Machia Dark Ages! I wasnt able to play it since I got it & we did tonight & it ROCKS! We did an all special chars game & that wasnt all too good an idea but in the end, we LIKE the new stuff! I'm looking forward to big (5+ players) machia games with 3 or 4 expansion chars :D The only thing I'm afraid of is that the expansion might be a bit much to learn to play the game.. Confusing for new players.. So if Vi is interested I'll propose we play the original a couple of times before throwing in the expansion characters!

The "cr4v1ng" blog (in dutch..) is starting up, 4 posts already - its Evil :D Let the bodies hit the floor! We ve got 3 ppl writing so far.. & more comming :D

Vi sent me a sweet sms.. *smiles*

I've got a bussy week commming up

& I think I made Dirk happy by working at the JH tomorrow..

and now Sleep :)
I'm already looking forward to seeing Vi altough I saw her this morning..
(I might want to appologise for my Grumpyness.. Altough she copes with it really well & doesnt seem to mind :) What a SWEETY!!!)

-_-

No comments: