Friday, December 03, 2004

ooh & also
I saw the whole Indiana Jones trilogy this month (Viva DVD - tough I have to admit Id have to see them again coz I kinda missed parts :/) and I just discovered that they re planning on a fourth.. Indiana Jones 4 (2006) I hope it ll be worth the name :/ Good news already about the cast.. "Credited cast: Harrison Ford .... Indiana Jones" So YAY we ll have the Indy everyone s used to :) (they can still screw up a whole load tough :/)

Asfor the other three.. I think I prefer the first..

I stumbled upon the indy4 thingy while checking if the credited Michael Moore is the Michael Moore from Fahrenheit 9/11 but he isnt.. He s Michael D. Moore the "Second Unit Director or Assistant Director" and "Actor" and "Director" and "Producer" of many good movies we all know and love :)

Damn, Gotta love IMDB

No comments: