Thursday, December 30, 2004

For those days you just DONT feel like Blogging - Instant Blog Post

Today my boss was reading a book about homosexuality in today's cut-throat corporate world. He was quite touched by the whole thing, so he told my friend Mike about it, and he was all:



"Wow!.. No way! If I hear another thing about today's cut-throat corporate world I'm going to shoot somebody!"



But then when my boss got to the part about the homosexuality, Mike stopped yelling. But this morning, Mike's mother told me that the reason Mike was so freaked out was because he has a fear of homosexuality from childhood. On weekends Mike can be really dumb like that, but he wants what is best for me...



Link of the day: Country Shopping | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

No comments: