Monday, December 06, 2004

happy happy :)
Had a nice day today!
dreamish :)

My iTrip has the frequency problem.. My province has frequencies, other provinces have other frequencies, guess its the point to find the one that doesnt have any other station anywhere :/

Im having a wierd moment.. :)
The world crashing down on me in a way..
Clumzy & all..
wierd

Had some food, it was nice

I'm gonna get me some books tomorrow afternoon, school books, long overdue :/ :s I look forward to learning in at least one of them.. Really curious about it - could be Mighty interesting!!

Tomorrow evening :) The last Robbinson (Surviver) of this year.. I'm going to watch it at Vi's place.. Might be a bit wierd, but on the other hand, YAY, Robbinson! :D

hmm Vi :)
*kiss!*

and now i'm off to bed before other wierd crap starts happening :)

No comments: