Friday, December 17, 2004

I had a DREAMY evening yesterday evening & a beautifull awakening this morning! I love waking up next to Vi :) (Tough the blanket was bigger than I tought it was :/ Not that it mattered since the room temperature was quite satisfactory :))


I promissed a link to the xVid codec & here it is :)
I was going to put up this explenation, but sadly enough it wont work since its source only (tough I was under the impression that it had a compiled Windows version too.. The xVid.org Download Page where one can find the Zipfile wich contains the xvid.inf that should be installed and can be found in the "/xvidcore-1.0.2/vfw/bin" map :)

So here s the RIGHT link The xVid installer from Nic's XviD Binaries & Paraphernalia ;)

(But if you want (or if it acts freaky :/) I'll install it :) Kiss!)


And now time for work & other stuff.. :)

No comments: