Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Free Anarchy Online

I discovered AO this week & .. I kinda like it..
its quite fun!
and tnx to their latest campaign its FREE too :)

And now that I'm playing again.. Im putting myself on a diet..
Less playing & more studying..
Ill figure out some way of getting the time equally well spent between the two of them


I heard Vi again tonight :) was nice! But I would have loved to hold her instead!


My mom turned 49(!! not 48 as I tought !!) today.. I think she had quite a nice BDay
We went for some food tonight, Nice Meat!! Really good!!!!
Paddys never fails :D


Im looking forward to seeing Vi the day after tomorrow!
I only had to miss her for some days, but still I wish I had seen her tonight! I really do!! And no, not because I'm horny, I just like being around her! .. Ok I feel like kissing and touching and .... her too :) But hey, cant blame me for wanting to.. She s SO NICE :)
hmmmmm....


Ooh & I started a new Blogger project :) http://cr4v1ng.blogspot.com (check reading link on the left) houses a new dutch speaking storytelling collective.. We all write parts of the story whenever we feel like it & come to a nice & bigass story :) YAAAY!! :) Im looking forward to it, tough some more ppl need to subscribe..


Off to bed!
lata!

No comments: