Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I had a fun evening..
I helped Belle with her wireless home network.. Interesting
some much needed security so that not any wandering nitwit would be able to surf their internet

I missed my phone moment tough :( But I sloved it trough The Miracle Of EMail :)
yaay!
I dont know how I'll make it trough wednesday.. I just hope it ll be thursday evening soon!!

Monday evening was So Nice :)

Im recompiling my kernell so that I'll be able to mount my iPod :) And in the mean while adding some loop device support & other crap I need.. I actually removed some idle crap too!

Tomorrow I need to study! Really! Tomorrow and every day after!!
Certainly now that I've got my three kgs of books!!

My back felt better trough the day but now Ive gotta stop pushing my luck, so Sleeepy time
:)


-_-

No comments: